Thursday, April 29, 2010

Abundance

In a move that would please O. Henry, Jeff showed me in amazing fashion just how blessed I am. I will be hitting the surf by late May thanks to his generosity and love...he sold some of his prized DVDs to scrape together enough money to purchase a warm spring/fall wetsuit for me!! I already started practicing the "hang ten" stance that I hope to achieve soon.


We have been very good about living within our means, and with the somewhat high cost of living in New England, that can be tough. Supporting ourselves on one salary is a bit challenging, but he has been an excellent partner with whom to ride out the storm. I am amazed by how much abundance fills my life in unexpected ways. How rich an afternoon can be when it is spent throwing tennis balls on a sandy Maine beach for the dogs! I am surrounded by love and emotional wealth.



No comments: